From our strategically located facility in Huntsville, Alabama, our family-owned and operated crime scene and biohazard cleaning company, Alabama Bio-Clean, Inc., proudly serves clients throughout Northern Alabama, including the city of Huntsville, Madison County and surrounding areas.
Our owner and CEO Stuart Frandsen coined our motto "Your emergency is our emergency," and our professionally trained technicians are taught to serve by this standard. For you, the clients we care for, we will always:
Why Choose Us for Crime Scene and Biohazard Cleanup in Huntsville?
At Alabama Bio-Clean, Inc., we interpret "emergency" differently.
As crime scene technicians in the biohazard cleaning industry for more than 10 years, we've learned from experience that no matter how big or small the crisis situation you're experiencing seems to those on the outside looking in, it is still likely one of the worst days of your life. And we have compassion for that.
This is why you can breathe easier when you call Alabama Bio-Clean, Inc., to assist you — we know how to take possibly the worst day of your life and, using our expertise in cleanup and recovery, lighten your burden of stress substantially. Using the utmost discretion, we will aid you in your biohazard cleanup emergency so that you can focus on what’s important: your family, friends, and your business.
Our promise to you is that we will always:
- Have respect for your privacy at all times
- Make ourselves available 24/7 to assist you with whatever you need
- Restore your property to order using skill and compassion
- Answer any questions you have and help you file the paperwork needed for aid if you are a victim of a crime and have no insurance
Where and How We Work in North Alabama
We launched our Alabama-based crime scene and biohazard cleaning company from our Birmingham, Alabama, facility in 2009, and quickly expanded to open an office in Huntsville, Alabama, with the intent of serving all of north Alabama. On any given day, we care for individual clients, businesses and government entities in and around the major cities located in Madison County, including:
- New Hope
- Hazel Green
- Owens Cross Roads, and more!
As the most populous city in the state of Alabama and the county seat of Madison County, Huntsville has experienced tremendous growth in recent years. Today, the city is one of the most recognized in the Southeast, consistently named as one of the best places to live and work by a variety of national publications. But growth brings along its own set of unique necessities, including the need for biohazard cleanup and restoration. Over the course of our existence, Alabama Bio-Clean, Inc., has decontaminated and cleaned hundreds of biohazard scenes throughout Huntsville and the greater Madison County area. These situations are unfortunate and messy but real, and they require quick and effective cleanup by experienced professionals.
Service in Action: Hazel Green Unattended Death Discovery
Alabama Bio-Clean, Inc., was called to work on a delayed discovery death in northern Alabama's city of Hazel Green. The body was discovered in a home off of Joe Quick Road. We were able to help the family with the insurance claim, and safely sanitize and deodorize the home.
Service in Action: Huntsville Hoarding Situation
At an apartment complex off of University Drive in Huntsville, Maintenance discovered a hoarding situation. The apartment was filled with trash and thousands of random objects. The unit was also heavily soiled with human feces. Alabama Bio-Clean, Inc., was able to work with property managers and quickly remove trash and sanitize the unit. All of the work was done with the utmost discretion, and no other tenants were aware of, or affected by, the cleaning process.
SERVICES WE OFFER IN HUNTSVILLE AND MADISON COUNTY:
Our Trusted Team of Biohazard Cleaning Technicians
Outstanding service, attention to detail, professional demeanor, compassionate attitude — these are just a few of the qualities of our professionally and personally trained crime scene cleaning and biohazard restoration technicians at Alabama Bio-Clean, Inc., that make us proud. Hailing from law enforcement, military and other technical industries and backgrounds, they are a team of highly proficient and knowledgeable experts.
Each member of our staff is trained, certified, background-checked, and drug tested to ensure a high standard of professional integrity. Our biohazard cleanup and restoration standards exceed Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) requirements for the handling and disposal of biohazardous materials. Our team is committed to true 24-hour service, and we stand ready to answer even the most complicated calls for assistance — because in a crisis situation, our team's first consideration is always you.
Our Huntsville Client Reviews
We can’t thank Alabama Bio-Clean enough for all their help! They were very kind and professional and compassionate in dealing with our situation. During an extremely sad and stressful time, they provided guidance and were very thorough. Stuart and Blaine communicated effectively and got the house cleaned in about half the time originally expected. We would recommend them to anyone in desperate need of a sudden death or hoarding situation.
I am a property manager and have used this company multiple times for hoarding. Not only are they professional, but came in under budget. Thank you.
Fast response to a very ugly situation! Great job! Highly recommend them.
You may need additional assistance with your crisis beyond what Alabama Bio-Clean, Inc., can provide you. Below is a list of Huntsville and Madison County area contacts who might be able to further assist you in your time of need.
HUNTSVILLE AND MADISON COUNTY CONTACTS
Madison County Sheriff Investigations
Crisis Center of North Alabama
Madison County Victim Services
Madison County Coroner
Huntsville Police Department
SUPPORTING VOCAL: VICTIMS OF CRIME AND LENIENCY
Alabama Bio-Clean, Inc., is a proud supporter of Victims of Crime and Leniency (VOCAL). VOCAL is a non-profit victim services organization based out of Montgomery, Alabama. VOCAL provides victim advocates to those in need, as well as a reimbursement for crime scene cleaning. VOCAL’s website (https://www.vocalonline.org/) contains information regarding their services and the documents required to file for compensation.
VOCAL was organized in 1982 to create a more balanced system. The goal of VOCAL is to balance the scales of justice by protecting victims’ rights.
Five-Star-Rated Crime Scene and Biohazard Cleanup Company in Huntsville
If you are a business, an individual or law enforcement agency in Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, Athens, Hartselle, Hazel Green, Owens Cross Roads, New Hope, Gurley, and surrounding areas in Madison County, Alabama Bio-Clean, Inc., is just a phone call away. We will send a technician to you as quickly as possible to assess the situation, give you a fair price quote and assist you the best way we know how so that you can return to your life or get back to business. Call us at 256-763-0840.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT HUNTSVILLE AND MADISON COUNTY
- Huntsville is built over a vast network of caves.
- Huntsville’s Railroad Depot is one of America's oldest.
- In 2021, the Madison County Sheriff's Office reported having solved 83% of homicide cases, well above the national homicide clearance rate. The police chief attributed the rate to a strong local economy and happy residents..
- Mark McGwire and Jose Canseco both played for the Huntsville Stars
- One of the most notorious person's to ever live in the county was Elizabeth Evans who became known in the 1800s as "the black widow of Hazel Green" for the unexplained deaths of six of her husbands.
- In 1941, Huntsville was chosen to play an important role in the war effort of the United States. The U.S. Space and Rocket Center was established in Huntsville in 1970.
- Maple Hill Cemetary is the oldest and largest cemetary in Alabama. There are between 80,000 and 100,000 people buried there.
- Huntsville was the first capital of Alabama after being admitted to the union.
- Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia, was born in Huntsville
- A prize cow from Huntsville named Lily Flagg took top honors in Chicago as world's greatest butterfat producer.
- Schools were established in Huntsville in 1812
- In 2010, the University of Alabama-Huntsville was the site of one of the most notorious campus shootings in history when biology professor Amy Bishop shot and killed three faculty members at a faculty meeting and wounded three others.