We are so pleased to call Alabama home, that it’s in our name: Alabama Bio-Clean! We serve the entire state of Alabama, including the Birmingham metro area.
We treat you like family, because like you, we call Alabama home.
In a time of crisis, it is easy to become overwhelmed. Very often, people in crisis aren’t able to think clearly, especially if they are grieving. That is where Alabama Bio-Clean steps in. Using the utmost discretion, we will aid you in your emergency so that you can begin to heal. Our expertise is in the area of cleanup and recovery, but we also understand the trauma that many of our clients experience. It is an honor to be able to take some of the burden off of you, so that you can focus on your family, friends, or employees.
- Neighbors will not be made aware of our movements in and out of your business. Discretion is key.
- Photographs of your traumatic incident will never be used online or in marketing materials.
- Your privacy is protected by everyone at Alabama Bio-Clean
“Your emergency is our emergency.”
Stuart Frandsen, Owner of Alabama Bio-Clean
OUR WORK IN THE BIRMINGHAM AREA
Alabama Bio-Clean has decontaminated hundreds of biohazard scenes in and around Birmingham, AL. One of these decontamination jobs took place after an attempted robbery left two men wounded, and another deceased. The scene was located on Earline Circle. We were able to arrive within an hour, clean the affected outdoor area, and ensure the safety of the apartment residence.
In another instance at the same apartment complex, a young man was found dead in his apartment. Again, we were able to respond within an hour, which ensured the damages would be less severe to the structure. In both of these cases, Alabama Bio Clean worked closely with law enforcement making sure the scenes had been released.
We restore your location so you can return to your life.
OUR SERVICES IN BIRMINGHAM
Every member of the Alabama Bio-Clean team is trained, certified, background-checked, and drug tested to ensure a high standard of professional integrity. We’re very proud of our staff and their commitment to excellence.
Jill Hayes is our longest resident employee in the Birmingham area. Jill grew up in East Lake where her father owned Shelnutt’s Grocery Store located at 7300 1st Avenue South in Woodlawn. Fun fact! Jill’s father was the founder and president of the Birmingham Harley Davidson Hill Climbers Club. After Jill graduated from Woodlawn High School, she worked for the US Postal service near downtown Birmingham.
Jill is an essential member of our Birmingham crew. She is a highly skilled bio recovery technician who knows cleaning! “I am always happy to help the families we serve” –Jill Hayes
SUPPORTING VOCAL: VICTIMS OF CRIME AND LENIENCY
Alabama Bio-Clean is a proud supporter of Victims of Crime And Leniency (VOCAL). VOCAL is a non-profit victim services organization based out of Montgomery. VOCAL provides victim advocates to those in need as well as a reimbursement for crime scene cleaning. VOCAL’s website (https://www.vocalonline.org/) contains information regarding their services and also the documents required to file for compensation.
We are here to help. Call us today.
Chances are, you will need more assistance with your crisis than just Alabama Bio-Clean. Below is a list of local contacts available to help you in your time of need:
FUN FACTS ABOUT BIRMINGHAM
- Birmingham, Alabama (USA) was named after the Birmingham in England.
- Birmingham is home to Rickwood Field – the oldest baseball stadium in the USA.
- It takes three raw materials to make steel: iron ore, coal, and limestone. Birmingham, Alabama is the only place in the world where all three ingredients occur naturally within a 10-mile radius.
- The Birmingham Museum of Art's collection of Wedgwood pottery is the largest in the world outside of Great Britain.
- Sloss Furnaces is a National Historic Landmark and museum. It’s also listed as one of the top 100 haunted places in the world!
- Want to see the Statue of Liberty, but can’t make it to New York City? Visit Birmingham! There’s a replica of Lady Liberty on the outskirts of Birmingham.
- Barber Motorsports Park is the largest motorcycle museum in the world.
- Famous people from Birmingham include: Willie Mays, Charles Barkley, Carl Lewis. Emmylou Harris, Courteney Cox, Condoleezza Rice, and Tammy Wynette
- The Alabama School of Fine Arts (downtown Birmingham) is a free institution that provides students from grades 7 - 12 with an education in math and science, dance, theatre, music, creative writing, and visual arts.